Extended Gamut Guide
- Who this is for: Graphic designers, printers and colour decision makers.
- Content: 1,729 seven-colour process simulations of Pantone solid colours on coated stock.
- What it is: Using existing Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black (CMYK) inks plus commonly used Orange, Green and Violet (OGV) inks that ‘extend’ the colour gamut significantly, this is a tool that provides more colour matching assistance and choices for your projects.
- Each colour identified with a distinct Pantone Extended Gamut Coated (XGC) number and/or name.
- Free Pantone Colour Manager Software download is included.
- Prices exclude 20% vat. 20% vat will be applied to all Pantone products at checkout.